Call us Now on 0845 838 8836
Maximise your profits – Minimise your losses
Pubs4Profit pub stocktakers
Product wastage and theft of stock have always been a huge challenge for the licensed trade. Now more than ever you need to ensure that you can protect your stock and maximise the profits from your pub or club. A regular professional stocktaking service is therefore vital to the success of your business.
Pubs4Profit stocktakers experience and local knowledge together with our comprehensive, easy to understand reports created from your stock audit will enable you to manage your business much more effectively.
Who will Benefit?
Whether you are a freehold or lease owner, operate a long or short term tenancy with one of the UK’s major Pub Co’s regional brewers – Pubs4Profit can help you by helping you to manage your stock more effectively.
Protecting your business
When it comes to events that might cost you serious money or even threaten your business, buildings and contents insurance are just the starting point. We find you hospitality trade insurance (link to insurance page) that covers you for key critical risk factors business, so you can sleep at night knowing your business is set to survive whatever is thrown at it.
What to expect from our pub stocktakers?
Pubs4Profit Stocktakers will discuss ever aspect of your stock audit with you and highlight many of the following areas, of which all are necessary to achieve maximum profit potential for your business.
- Identify and advise on any areas where you are losing stock due to theft or wastage.
- Analyse and advise on your bar prices versus invoice costs.
- Identify short dated and out of date stock and advise on how to reduce losses caused by this.
- Analyse the effect of any promotions or allowances to pinpoint stock/profit variations.
- Analyse your purchases to make sure you only pay for what you’ve agreed to.
- Analyse every product line to ensure that each performs to its maximum ability.
- Identify how much of your cash needs to be in a cellar rather than in the bank.
- Calculate Gross Profit and gross margins – reports the average profit for each area of your business to keep your finger on the pulse.
As all of our auditing takes place on site and is in strict confidence and our reports are available to you on the day of the stocktake. Our stocktakers experience and local knowledge together with the comprehensive, easy to understand reports created from your stock audit will enable you to manage your business much more effectively.
Pubs4Profit provide Independent Pub, Club restaurant and Hotel Audits throughout Greater Manchester, Mertseyside, North Wales, Staffordshire, Derbyshire and Cheshire