Call us Now on 0845 838 8836
Stock Audits will increase your profits
Pubs4Profit Hotel Stocktakers
Effective Management of food and drink costs is one of the major challenges for any Hotel. This applies whether the business is a small, family run hotel or an international chain of hotels.
Food and drink sales are a vital source of revenue and marketing for any Hotel business. A well run Hotel restaurant and bar service will increase customer footfall in the Hotel and encourage repeat business from existing customers.
What to expect from our Hotel Stocktakers?
Pubs4Profit Stocktakers will discuss every aspect of your Hotel stock audit with you and will highlight any areas which can be improved on to increase your profitability. Our service typically includes:
- A full food count audit including analysis of Food Gross Profit and Menu Food Gross Profit.
- Wastage and staff feeding allowances are taken into account.
- Identify and advise on any areas where you are losing stock due to theft or wastage.
- Advice is given on food storage, stock levels, and costs.
- Analyse and advise on your prices versus invoice costs.
- Identify short dated and out of date stock and advise on how to reduce losses caused by this.
- Analyse the effect of any promotions or allowances to pinpoint stock/profit variations.
- Analyse your purchases to make sure you have only paid for what you’ve agreed to.
- Identify how much of your cash needs to be in a cellar rather than in the bank.
- Calculate Gross Profit and gross margins – reports the average profit for each area of your business to keep your finger on the pulse.
When will I see results?
As all of our auditing takes place on site and is in strict confidence and our reports are available to you on the day of the stocktake. Our stocktakers experience and local knowledge together with the comprehensive, easy to understand reports created from your stock audit will enable you to manage your business much more effectively
Pubs4Profit Stocktaking Services